Uffizzi's support offering is available only for the technologies supported by Uffizzi Platform, and is limited to the following:
- Installation and Configuration Issues
- Installation of application dependencies
- Best practices for configuration of supported application dependencies
- General questions about supported software packages
- Identifying problems preventing an application from starting or running on Uffizzi
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation
- Troubleshooting supported software packages showing erratic or faulty behavior on Uffizzi, independent of the user's application code
Uffizzi's technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting or otherwise reconfiguring application code for compatibility with Uffizzi or for other purposes
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Uffizzi
Who can contact support?
Billing and account management support is available to all customers.
Limited technical support is available for Uffizzi customers with active accounts. Support requests will only be processed if the requester has access to any specific Uffizzi projects pertaining to the request.
Support is available at the Uffizzi Users Slack Group. Uffizzi team members are active participants in the slack workspace and will promptly respond to your inquiries.
You can also submit a request.
Please include as much detail as possible including account and project information and deployment ID or URL. Please leave broken environments running so we can actively troubleshoot.
Lastly you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uffizzi support covers 9am to 5pm CST, Monday to Friday, excluding US Holidays. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time. 24×7 support is available for Enterprise customers.
The Uffizzi Platform itself is monitored 24×7 and users will be notified of any issues that may affect their services. See Section 5, Active Monitoring for more details.
The Uffizzi Cloud Platform is monitored 24x7 by comprehensive automated systems and uffizzi staff is on call to respond to issues 24x7. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Uffizzi's infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This 24x7 monitoring covers the entire Uffizzi platform, benefitting all Uffizzi users.
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. Email notifications will be sent to update users on an as needed basis. If there's an ongoing platform issue, you do not need to submit a support ticket. Instead, monitor the status which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.